Welcome to the Classy Lassy Boutique!

Here you will find exclusive designs not offered in my Etsy shop, information on current designs that I'm working on that will be featured in my shop, sales, specials for my followers and much more!

Make sure to click the follow button at the top right of the page to stay in the know and be the first to grab deals when they first become available.

Also, make sure to visit my Etsy shop at ClassyLassyBoutique.etsy.com to check out my current designs.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Twitter

At first I was confused. I couldn't understand why any one would want to use Twitter. I thought the idea of it was boring and kind of dumb.

However, I have read in numerous places that Twitter can help your business grow. So, I decided to give it a go. I'm not really sure if it's helping me, but it sure is entertaining! I like reading other people's thoughts, or following their links to other things. It's also fun to look at other people's jewelry or whatnot. I've also found some pretty interesting blogs to read through Twitter.

I think I'm slowly becoming a Twitter addict. Now if I could just know what to tweet about. :D I'm not really sure how to get a link out there so that you can follow me yet...If anyone knows I would appreciate the advice!

1 comment:

Karen Decker said...

The more random the twitter the better! But always say something about your latest jewelry creation.