I also found this one, which love the color of. I'm crazy about yellow right now. :)
Welcome to the Classy Lassy Boutique!
Here you will find exclusive designs not offered in my Etsy shop, information on current designs that I'm working on that will be featured in my shop, sales, specials for my followers and much more!
Make sure to click the follow button at the top right of the page to stay in the know and be the first to grab deals when they first become available.
Also, make sure to visit my Etsy shop at ClassyLassyBoutique.etsy.com to check out my current designs.
Here you will find exclusive designs not offered in my Etsy shop, information on current designs that I'm working on that will be featured in my shop, sales, specials for my followers and much more!
Make sure to click the follow button at the top right of the page to stay in the know and be the first to grab deals when they first become available.
Also, make sure to visit my Etsy shop at ClassyLassyBoutique.etsy.com to check out my current designs.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
In the Market
I'm currently in the market for a new purse/handbag. While I was perusing Etsy for a possible candidate I stumbled across these fabulous bags! (I'm a total purse addict, in case you were wondering)
These bags all come from Miss Ocean's store on Etsy and she has quite a few more that are just as fabulous as well. To look at Miss Ocean's store, click here.
I also found this one, which love the color of. I'm crazy about yellow right now. :)
You can find this at IKA Bags on Etsy, click here. She has TONS of bags in all shapes, sizes and colors.
I also found this one, which love the color of. I'm crazy about yellow right now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment