Welcome to the Classy Lassy Boutique!

Here you will find exclusive designs not offered in my Etsy shop, information on current designs that I'm working on that will be featured in my shop, sales, specials for my followers and much more!

Make sure to click the follow button at the top right of the page to stay in the know and be the first to grab deals when they first become available.

Also, make sure to visit my Etsy shop at ClassyLassyBoutique.etsy.com to check out my current designs.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Earrings Added

I added a few new earrings to my shop:



This is Emerald Elegance. It's very green and very sparkly. When I look at them I instantly think of the "Wizard of Oz" and the Emerald City. They are very versatile and could easily be worn with just about anything. For more information about the materials I used, or to purchase the item please click here.




This is Lemon Drops. Wear these if need a pick-me-up! They are peppy, bright and sunny and will instantly put a smile on your face. These earrings are great for casual or business casual looks. For more information about the materials I used, or to purchase the item please click here.

Hopefully, tomorrow I will get to post a few more things to my shop so stay tuned!

No comments: